Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa DIY Travel Guide
Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa, is a famous relaxing place in Antipolo, Rizal. This beautiful retreat place, situated inside the lively grounds of Loreland Farm Resort, features impressive views of nature through the gardens that hang from ridges of a mountain, thus the name hanging gardens.
Head up to Antipolo, just a few hours away from Metro Manila, and you will be blessed with a relaxation-induced bliss through the different types of spa treatments being offered by the resort. Add the extreme beauty and serenity of the place and you will definitely drain all toxicity out from your mind and body.
Click THIS for more photos of Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa
Every inch of Luljetta’s Hanging Gardens and Spa has been well-thought-out. The preservation of impressive natural wonders like ancient trees, the breathtaking views of the mountains from the infinity pool, the lush greenery, the warm bath, the native architecture, the absorbing atmosphere of meditation lounges and gazebos, and the rustic feel of the province will make you feel like you are in the gardens of Eden in this modern age.
HOW TO GET TO LULJETTA’S HANGING GARDENS SPA
- From Cubao ride an FX bound for Antipolo Church (Php50 per person)
- From Antipolo Church, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to drop you off at Loreland Farm Resort (nasa loob ng Loreland ang Luljetta’s) . (Php70 per person)
If you will bring your own car, take C6 route – bumpy road but less traffic.
RATES AND PROJECTED EXPENSES
Rates vary depending on the inclusions of the. The cheapest available (basic package) is Php1, 150 per person inclusive of and access to the following:
- Snacks (suman & lemongrass tea)
- Batik robe & bath towel
- Shower (with free body wash, shampoo, & conditioner)
- Fish Spa
- Heated Jacuzzi
- Hydro-massage pool
- Infinity pool
- Meditation Lounges
- Movie Lounge
- Infused lemon water
If you want to stay overnight, cheapest rate is Php4, 840 inclusive of: all of the items provided above and a breakfast for two. Massage services and spa treatments are not yet included.
- You can find almost the same food menu outside Luljetta’s Hanging Garden. Several steps from the reception, in Loreland Resort, you can find a restaurant that serves the same dishes for much lower price.
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us in TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Facebook Community Page for more updates and travel tips or visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
OUR PLATE OF UNSOLICITED ADVICE
Luljetta’s Hanging Garden is a newly discovered peaceful and beautiful destination near Metro Manila. We can attest to that. The place is indeed perfect for relaxation. However, if you want to enjoy your stay and ensure that you will truly have a comforting getaway, avoid weekends and holidays. A lot of people are flocking to this hanging garden resort hoping to unwind, only to end up tired and frustrated. You will read accounts of horrible experiences by various people online; some of them claimed they were not able to enjoy the place because they were shoulder-to-shoulder with other visitors. How can you relax amidst a busy crowd taking photos everywhere? So yeah, I hope you consider our advice. *wink*
Thank you for dropping by!
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!