BATANGAS RESORT – Shercon Resort and Ecology Park
Batangas is a go-to place for many Manila residents looking for a quick getaway. Aside from the province’s accessibility, it also boasts plenty of amazing tourist spots that will satisfy anyone’s travel orgasm.
Shercon Resort and Ecology Park is one of Batangas’ highlights. Peacefully situated in the middle of Lipa highlands, exposing a panoramic view of nearby Tagaytay and picturesque views of Taal Lake, this Batangas resort is an ideal getaway to enjoy a weekend with family and friends. The luscious, dense greenery and excellent resort facilities are the perfect combinations to relax and liven up your senses.
ABOUT THE PLACE
Shercon Resort and Ecology Park is big and wide. It has several swimming pool areas. There are 11 pocket pools (the most popular), infinity pools, kids pools, adults pools, ecology pools, hidden pools, and man-made waterfalls! Each swimming pool boasts a distinct, Instagrammable design and style.
Aside from swimming pools, this popular resort also offers has a hanging bridge, a maze, teambuilding facilities, a café, restaurants, wall climbing, rappelling, and ziplining facilities, 64 high-end rooms for an overnight stay, function halls, a paintball field, open grounds, and a lot more! You will not run out of things to do or a place to go.
If you are looking for a perfect setting for weddings, birthdays, corporate functions, meetings, team building, parties, and other social functions, you won’t go awry in choosing this place. It takes maybe 2-3 days to visit every nook of the resort – that’s how expansive it is.
SHERCON RESORT AND ECOLOGY PARK RATES
Budget is not a problem because the Shercon Resort will surely meet your needs and budget preferences.
Overnight accommodation starts at ₱4,000 with plated dinner and breakfast for two, excess is charged at ₱1,000. If you’re on a budget, you can still visit and enjoy the place from 8AM until 5PM by taking advantage of their day tour package for only ₱250 per person. The rental fee for a cottage/bench (good for 6 persons) starts at ₱800.
HOW TO GET TO SHERCON RESORT
The Shercon Resort and Ecology Park is located at Barrio San Sebastian, Mataasnakahoy, Batangas. If you have your own service, just Waze or Google Map it. If you are taking public transportation follow the steps below:
- From Metro Manila, take a bus bound for Lipa, Batangas. There are bus terminals in Cubao (Kamuning) and Buendia. Tell the driver to drop you off in Lipa Exit/Tambo Jollibee. Fare is ₱120-₱150.
- From Lipa Exit, ride a jeepney going to Mataas Na Kahoy and tell the driver to drop you off at the 7-Eleven store. Fare is ₱10.
- From the 7-Eleven store, ride a tricycle and tell the driver to bring you in Shercon Resort. Fare is ₱10/person.
Reservation is REQUIRED. Shercon Resort and Ecology Park does not accept walk-ins at the moment.
For inquiries and reservations, call the resort directly on any of these numbers: 0917-506-1204; 0922-838-5293; 0939-904-7130; 0917-117-5888. You can also email email@example.com. Office hours are from 8AM to 6PM only.
Help us keep this travel guide updated. If there are changes in rates and other information indicated in this post, please find a time to leave a comment below for the reference of other travelers.
Thank you for dropping by!
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us on TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Community Page for more updates, travel, and parenting tips, or if you want to share your trip/parenting experiences with others. You can also visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!