Canyon Cove Batangas Travel Guide
Canyon Cove Batangas is one of the hotels and resorts near Metro Manila that provides unobstructed seascape, astonishing mountain sights, and picturesque settings. It offers top-notch facilities and fun activities that make it the best choice for those who are looking for a quick weekend retreat.
Table of Contents
How to Get To Canyon Cove Batangas
Address: Far East Road, Piloto Wawa Nasugbu, Batangas, Philippines
From Manila (Public Transportation)
- Ride a bus bound for Nasugbu, Batangas from Cubao, Buendia, or Paranaque-Coastal Mall Bus Terminal. Rate is Php160. The travel time is about 3-4 hours. Get off when you reach Nasugbu town proper.
- From Nasugbu town proper, ride a tricycle to Canyon Cove. There is no fixed rate for this special trip so take advantage of your haggling power. To give you an idea, the rate is around Php50 – Php150.
- The driver will just drop you off the entrance gate. You need to walk for about 10 to 15 minutes to get to the lobby where you can find the check-in counter.
From Manila (Private Transportation)
(lifted from Canyon Cove site)
- From CAVITEX please exit to Covelandia RD EXIT then go straight ahead going to Antero Soriano Highway.
- Continue going to Governor Drive go straight ahead until you reach on the Municipality of Ternate then turn left.
- Go straight ahead until you reach Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Turn Left and continue to access the Ternate Nasugbu Highway.
- Go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your right.
- From SLEX please exit to ETON CITY EXIT (right after Sta. Rosa exit) then go straight ahead going to PASEO MALL (about 5km ride) then turn left going to Tagaytay Road (main road)
- Go straight ahead until you reach an intersection (about 20-25km ride) then turn right (you will pass by Tagaytay Market).
- Go straight ahead until you reach a rotonda. Go around it then straight ahead and you will pass by Casino Filipino and Robinson’s Supermarket until you reach Nasugbu boundary.
- Go straight again then turn right at Petron Gas Station. Go straight until you reach another intersection then turn right at Shell Gas Station.
- Go straight again and you will pass by the Nasugbu town proper. From there, go straight until you reach Canyon Cove to your left.
The only interaction we had with the resort staff was during our check-in and check-out. So far it was okay. There’s nothing more we can say.
CANYON COVE BATANGAS RATES
Overnight room accommodation starts at Php3,500 for the superior room. We got ours for only Php3, 200 from Sole Adventours. You can contact them here. Alternatively, you can simply book online through this LINK, but the rate is not fixed – sometimes more expensive.
Group day tour package is also available. Rates start at Php1,500 per person with the following inclusions:
Free Use of Beach
Free Use of Swimming Pool
Free use of Common Shower Areas
Day-tour Accommodation (1 Tent per 100 guests)
Picnic Tables & Chairs
Binalot sa Dahon Lunch or Managed Buffet Lunch
Free Use of Recreational Facilities (2 hours):
Volleyball, Billiards, Snorkeling gears, Board Games
CANYON COVE AMENITIES/FACILITIES
What we love about the resort is the well-thought-of layout. Their modern infrastructure blends perfectly with the beauty of nature. The resort’s amenities and facilities provide just the right comfort to enrich guest’s sojourn.
- Adult Swimming Pool with adjoining kiddie pool
- Coffee Shop and Restaurant (Island Cafe)
- Lobby Bar (BLU BAR)
- Nautically Themed Bar and Restaurant
- Food grilled with Al Fresco dining
- Pool Refreshment Bar
- Children’s Playground
- Beach Volley Court
- 2-Tier Beach area
- Game room with billiard tables, air hockey and videoke set up
- Business Center
- Boutique and Gift Shop
- Water Sports Activities
• Kayak • Snorkeling • Pedal Boat • Skim Board
• Jet Ski • Banana Boat • Speed Boat • Donut Boat • Island Hopping • Sunset Cruise • Scuba Diving
- Aqua Sports Shop
- Aqua Sports Equipment Rentals and Administration
The big rooms with balconies overlooking the majestic views of the mountains or seas, the expansive swimming pools, and the off-white sand of the vast shoreline; plus all of the comforts provided above will fulfill the picture-perfect getaway you are longing for.
We did not eat in any of the restaurants inside the resort as we wanted to explore the establishments outside so we have nothing to note here.
What Can Love. Eat. Wander. Say About Canyon Cove Batangas
We enjoyed our stay in Canyon Cove. We will definitely go back someday soon, and we will not think twice recommending it to our family and friends who are looking for a great place for a staycation.
BOOK CANYON COVE BATANGAS RESORT HERE
Thank you for dropping by!
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us on TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Facebook Community Page for more updates, travel and parenting tips, or if you want to share your trip/parenting experiences with others. You can also visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!