Kabbalah Place Travel Guide
3.7K 9 28
Whenever we long for a quick weekend jaunt with family and friends, or when we are looking for a place to do company team building or excursions, Laguna hot springs always come on top of our list of options for two reasons: (1) because of its accessibility and ahm, (2) also because there are no much options to choose from.
Today, we will add something new in your list of go-to options. This new place is something so beautiful and relaxing that knowing it becomes a privilege. Get your pen and paper and jot down the newest zen place in town – KABBALAH PLACE!
“Kabbalah” is a school of thought of Judaism which discipline empowers humans to improve lives, discover purpose, and achieve the lasting fulfilment we are meant to receive. Kabbalah Place is just the perfect zone where mortals can achieve inner peace and contentment. Its idyllic setting provides you with the backdrop you need to rest and relax.
Idly sitting amidst lush vegetation of around 4000-square-meter land in Silang, Kabbalah Place offers leisure and relaxation like no others. This property is just 5-10 minutes away from the busy Tagaytay City proper. It offers a unique replica of the Taal Lake that glows beautifully in crimson red against the darkness of the night.
KABBALAH PLACE RATES
|Chalets (5 units available)||₱4,500||Good for 5 persons||Breakfast included|
|Family House (1 available)||₱6,500||Good for 7 persons||Breakfast included|
|Whole Place||₱29,000||Good for 30 persons||Breakfast included|
All guests can use the Taal Replica Pool for free, roam around the beautiful property, and did I say you can also enjoy petting and feeding the animals in their mini-zoo? A swimming pool with orange eels is also available! Yay!
- Jacuzzi and sauna are also available inside the property where guests could enjoy exclusively. Rate is ₱600 per person for one-hour use of sauna and Jacuzzi and one-hour of massage.
- You can rate the whole place for ₱29,000. It can accommodate 30 persons.
Kabbalah Place currently offers a 20% discount per unit and a 25% discount if renting the whole place. See computation below:
- 1 chalet at ₱4,500 less 20% = 3600/night (good for 5 persons)
- 1 family house at ₱6,500 less 20% = ₱5200/night (good for 7 persons)
- Whole place package rate at ₱29,000 less 25% = ₱21,750/night (good for 30 persons)
Good deal, yeah?! For reservation, contact this number – 09175974546
There are no eateries or restaurants available in Kabbalah Place and although they provide free breakfast to their guests, make sure that your lunch and dinner are covered. Bring your own baon. There are Chateau Hestia European Cuisine, Bawai Vietnamese Restaurant, and Asiong Caviteno Restaurant nearby that you might want to try. (Balitaan ninyo kami kung masarap ha?)
Also, the swimming pools are not heated, the smoke and light effects are only for adornment purposes.
HOW TO GET TO KABBALAH PLACE
Address: 190 Ledosaren St. Purok 4, Brgy. Bucal, Silang, Cavite
NOTE: Kabbalah Place is not yet searchable by Waze or Google map so just type in Bioplus-Crador, Corp. Silang – they are in the same location.
Thank you for dropping by!
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us on TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Facebook Community Page for more updates, travel and parenting tips, or if you want to share your trip/parenting experiences with others. You can also visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!