Nerisville Cebu – Travel Guide to the Selfie Corner
The Nerisville Selfie Corner is a perfect place for attention-seeking narcissists who love taking selfies to post on social media. Located at Sitio Bombil, Barangay Lusaran in Cebu City, this “outdoor photo studio” can do the visual tricks needed for you to appear like you are in Bali, Indonesia lounging in The Nest of Wanagiri or in New Zealand having a nap at one of the hobbit houses.
Neri’s Ville Selfie Corner features “Instagrammable spots” that can help in adding colors and characters to your rather mundane social feeds.
NERISVILLE CEBU RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
|Entrance fee: ₱50 per person|
Operating hours: 8AM to 7PM, Mondays to Sundays
Contact number: none
Accommodation: Not yet available but we learned that the hobbit houses will be offered to tourists soon
HOW TO GET TO NERI’S VILLE
Address: Sitio Bombil, Barangay Lusaran, Cebu City. It is around 30 kilometers away from downtown Cebu so it is not usually part of Cebu City Tour.
By Public Transportation / Commute
- Ride 62B or 62C jeepney from Ayala Terminal in Cebu City.
- Alight at the Flying V gasoline station in Pit-os, Talamban.
- From there, take a 40-minute habal-habal to Neri’s Ville. Fare is ₱80 per person (one-way).
By Car / Private Transportation
Just navigate with Waze or Google Maps and search for “Neri’s Ville Selfie Corner”.
TRAVEL TIPS TO NERI’S VILLE SELFIE CORNER
- The only source of food and hydration in the area is a small local store. It is best to bring your own food and drinks.
- Avoid weekends if you do not want to stand in line queuing up for all eternity just to have your photo taken in every spot. Besides, I am sure you will not enjoy seeing photobombers in your snaps.
- If you have means, doll up! Bring make-up and changing outfits para sulit!
- DO NOT EXPECT A LOT. The place is still under construction and expansion during our visit. Also, there’s really nothing to do there aside from, well, taking photos.
Book discounted Cebu tour packages here:
IMPORTANT NOTE: Some information in this post (rates, contact information, etc.) are accurate from the time of writing but may change anytime without notice. Should you know the updated information, or if you want to add something in this travel guide, please leave a message below for the reference of other travelers.
Thank you for helping us in keeping this article updated.
Thank you for dropping by!
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT or follow us on TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Community Page for more updates, travel and parenting tips, or if you want to share your trip/parenting experiences with others. You can also visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!