Sta Elena Fun Farm – A Place Full of Fun Farm Learning Experience!
2K 9 7
Are you tired of your everyday routine and very much eager to take a day off?
Do you want to escape the city with your kids but do not want to wander too far?
Do you want to veer away from malls and enjoy the company of Mother Nature, instead?
Do you want a dose of adrenaline kicks and fun physical activities in a very relaxing place?
If your answer to all the questions above is a resounding “YES!”, then pack your bag and head south of Metro Manila. Check out STA ELENA FUN FARM!
In less than an hour drive from Metro Manila, you can have a great weekend where you and your kids can enjoy running around in nature; have good stretching; and pet, catch, and ride animals!
Sta Elena Fun Farm has a mini petting zoo with guinea pigs and rabbits. The park provides visitors with unlimited supply of carrots to feed their new furry friends. Guests can also ride a horse or a cart being pulled by a carabao.
You will never run out of something to do in the farm!
Other activities include: going through the obstacle course, gliding the zip line, make castles in the sand house (because it’s hundred times bigger than a sand box), play at the seesaw, and so much more! You can also go rowing or fishing. Fishing rods, complete with hooks and worms, are waiting for you there! You see, there are enough activities to spend an entire day out there!
This place is an excellent nature trip venue for kids (4-8 years of age) because of the following reasons:
Close proximity to Metro Manila.
Lots of fun, physical activities.
HOW TO GET TO STA ELENA FUN FARM
FUN FARM at Sta. Elena
Barrio Malitlit, Sta. Rosa, Laguna
Operating Hours: 9AM – 4PM. By appointment only.
For bookings and inquiries, email: email@example.com
Call or text: 0920 913 1349
The Fun Farm is located in the Sta. Elena Golf & Country Estate in Laguna, which is just right off the Cabuyao exit of SLEX.
- From SLEX, southbound, take Cabuyao Exit.
- After tollgate, turn right.
- Continue driving until you reach Sta. Elena Village gate.
- Tell the guard/s on duty that you are heading to the fun farm, leave your ID.
- Follow the sign to the Fun Farm.
Entrance fee is Php400 per person (2 years old and above). Special Php320 rate for senior citizens and PWD. An hourly Php50 charge will be added to the original fee, 4 hours after your entrance to the farm.
Inclusions (Use of all amenities of the park):
- Carabao cart riding
- Horseback riding
- Mini fishing (fishing rods and bait are provided)
- Mini rowing area / boating
- Mini zip line
- Playground and sand house
- Rope course & obstacle course
- Bike trail
- Use of Pavilion and picnic grounds
Animal feeding (bunnies and guinea pigs, ducks in the pond – carrots and feeds will be provided) – they now charge a minimal fee to do this activity
You have to call ahead for an appointment as walk-ins are not allowed. Your car has to pass a guard house and if you are not on the list, you will be denied entry to Sta. Elena Fun Farm. Contact the farm multiple, hundreds of times as they are not quick to reply. Patience is a virtue. When you are able to contact anyone from the staff, you might want to ask how many guests are coming so you can set expectations. If you don’t want to brave the crowd, re-schedule your visit.
For inquiries call Wilma Villoso
Mobile: +63 (920) 913-1349; Landline: +63 (2) 935 8954 ; email address – firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAVEL TIPS FOR STA ELENA FUN FARM
- Bring your own “baon”, including plates, utensils, and water! Only water, soft drinks, Licks Iced Tea, and Picole popsicles are available for sale at the Fun Farm Office.
- You can use the well-ventilated pavilion, all set up with long wooden tables and benches, for lunch/snacks. There are also picnic areas available. Sta Elena Fun Farm only charge corkage fee for events. When the guest/s are bringing in caterer to the place.
- Bring your own trash bags. CAYGO policy applies.
- Bring extra clothes for you and the kids as you will sure end up soaked in sweat.
- Do not forget to bring sunblock and mosquito/bug sprays.
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us in TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Facebook Community Page for more updates, travel tips, or if you want to share your trip experiences with others. You can also visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
OUR PLATE OF UNSOLICITED THOUGHTS
The Fun Farm is really worth the trip. It provides a wonderful alternative from the chaos of Metro Manila – fresh air, wide nature park, play areas, meeting new friends, open and green spaces, animals, activities, and a farm life!
Bring your kids here! For sure, they will have so much fun!
Thank you for dropping by!
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!