Stilts Calatagan Batangas DIY Travel Guide
Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort boasts 24 hectares of white sand beaches, rolling hills, flower-filled gardens, and wonderful cottages on stilts. It is a serene and lovely place that will definitely soothe your inner self; a great place to unwind. This sanctuary has delightful ambience. Snippets of literature are scattered everywhere so you will definitely enjoy strolling around the property. The gardens filled with beautiful flowers of various hues as well as the stunning ocean views efficiently set a merry mood. Anyone entering this place will sure to find a refuge. If you are in a group, visiting Calatagan beach resort with pool will set you in an orgy of delightful welcome.
Stilts Resort in Calatagan Batangas is indeed a very ideal place for a quick weekend getaway. Visit this place and be captivated. Indulge yourself in euphemistic fun times that this Batangas beach resort offers.
Table of Contents
HOW TO GET TO STILTS CALATAGAN BATANGAS
Via Public Transportation
- From Pasay City near MRT EDSA Taft station, take a bus bound for Calatagan, Batangas (Crow Bus or Celyrosa Bus). The first trip to Calatagan is at 4:00AM and the last trip is at 4:30PM. You can opt to take a commuter van if you fancy. They’re parked at the basement of Metropoint Mall in EDSA-Taft Pasay. There are also buses going to Calatagan from Manuela Metropolis Alabang (Metropolis Mall). Travel time from Manila is about 3 hours, via Aguinaldo Highway – Tagaytay – Nasugbu. Rate is Php150 – Php180.
- Alight at the bus terminal in Calatagan town proper and take a tricycle to Brgy. Bagong Silang (Php100 – Php150). Be ready for a bumpy ride. Going home, the last van trip is at 4:00PM, so make sure to leave earlier. Ask the tricycle driver to pick you up since transportation is not easy outside the resort.
Via Private Transportation
- If you are going to Calatagan via private car, just take SLEX and exit at Sta Rosa.
- Drive towards Tagaytay via Aguinaldo highway in Cavite or Santa Rosa, Laguna.
- Follow the directions to Nasugbu, Batangas. This highway goes straight all the way to the junction of Palico.
- From Palico junction, you will pass by Lian, before entering the town of Calatagan. Just drive straight and turn right when you see the Stilts Calatagan Beach Resort signage.
- Continue driving until you reach the guard house. Present your ID and proof of reservation to gain access to the premises. They do not allow walk-ins.
STILTS CALATAGAN RATES
Provided below are the rates lifted from the resort website. Just click on the photos to enlarge them.
Extra persons cost Php1, 280.00 each with breakfast (the rates for extra persons applies to each person in excess of the minimum capacity of a cottage). Kids 6 years old and below are free of charge.
Their restaurant’s menu includes a mixture of Filipino and International dishes so you will surely have something to munch on. If you plan to bring your own food and drinks, below are some of the additional fees:
WHAT TO DO IN STILTS CALATAGAN BATANGAS
If you have money to spare, there are a lot of fun activities that you can do. Check out some of the activities and prices below:
Get your DISCOUNTED Stilts day tour rate below:
OUR PLATE OF UNSOLICITED THOUGHTS
This Calatagan beach resort with pool is a little pricey, but it’s worth the price. The service, amenities, ambience, and the overall happy experience in the place will compensate. If you want a cheaper alternative though, you can check Manuel Uy Beach Resort. It is an undeveloped beach resort just several meters away from Stilts. You can also check here other hotels/resorts in Batangas.
Thank you for dropping by!
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us on TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Facebook Community Page for more updates, travel and parenting tips, or if you want to share your trip/parenting experiences with others. You can also visit our YouTube Channel for videos.
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!