Volet’s Resort Review – Dasmarinas City, Cavite
223 1 2
Volet’s Resort is a perfect place for a quick city escape. This destination can be a good option for those who want to take a refreshing dip because of its accessibility and low-cost swimming fees.
How to Get to Volet’s Resort
Volet’s Resort is located along Aquinaldo Highway in Dasmarinas, Cavite. It is just across WalterMart. The resort’s accessibility is one of the reasons why a lot of tourists flock in the place.
From Manila via Public Transportation
Ride bus bound for Tagaytay from Edsa and just tell the conductor to drop you off in front of Volet’s Resort. Depending on traffic, travel time is around 2-3 hours.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Volet’s Resort Hotel & Restaurant
• Affordable fees.
• Various water attractions such as wave pool, lazy pool, and giant slides.
• Availability of accommodation or hotel.
• Complete gym facilities, KTV bar, and cafeterias.
• No corkage fee for bringing own food and drinks.
• Lifeguards are all over the place to ensure the safety of the people.
• Old and stinky hotel rooms. Overpriced for the quality. Imagine paying a minimum of P2,500 for a room with lots of mosquitoes and smells of a cigarette, without breakfast, and free access to the swimming pool. Overnight staying is not worth it.
• WiFi is only available at the hotel lobby. This can pose as an inconvenience if you have to attend to some online business communication.
Volet’s Resort Hotel & Restaurant Fees and Rates
HOTEL ROOMS RATES
|Economy A Room||₱ 2,650||1 double-sized bed|
|Economy B Room||₱ 2,500||1 double-sized bed|
|Standard A Room||₱ 3,200||2 double-sized beds / with a hot & cold shower|
|Standard B Room||₱2,980||2 double-sized beds / without a hot & cold shower|
|Deluxe Room A||₱4,500||2 double-sized beds / with a bathtub|
|Deluxe Room B||₱4,300||2 double-sized beds|
|Suite Room||₱10,800||2 bedrooms / pantry / dining area / living room|
|Please note that the rates provided are for an overnight stay, good for 2 persons. For additional person/s, the rate is ₱1,300 each. Payment is upon check-in and cash basis only.|
CHECK-IN TIME: 2:00PM
CHECK-OUT TIME: 12:00NN
VOLET’S RESORT ENTRANCE FEE / SWIMMING RATES
|Day Tour||8AM-5PM||₱250 per person|
|Night Swimming||4pm-12mn||₱250 per person|
|Overnight||6pm-4am||₱300 per person|
|Children||4 feet below||₱200 per person|
|Babies||12 months and below||FREE|
RATES OF COTTAGES
Short Tables (Good for 6) 350
Grande Cottage (Good for 20) 800
Petite Cottage (Good for 10) 500
Nipa Hut (Good for 20) 2,000
NO RESERVATIONS REQUIRED
Wave Pool operation: Summer Only 10:00AM – 5:00PM DAILY
• SWIMMING ATTIRE: Shorts with buttons and maong are not allowed
• Pets are not allowed
• No weapons or any sharp object allowed
• Alcoholic beverages are prohibited
• Grillers are available but you have to buy/bring charcoal to use
OUR UNSOLICITED PLATE OF THOUGHTS
We personally did not enjoy Volet’s Hotel. We find the rooms expensive for their quality. There are other resorts in Cavite you might want to check if you want an overnight stay in a good-quality accommodation such as the resorts/hotels below:
RELATED LINK: Watercamp Resort Review also in Cavite
- For more virtual and interactive live updates, you can check our INSTAGRAM PAGE or follow us on TWITTER.
- Be part of Love. Eat. Wander. Facebook Community Page for more updates and travel tips. You can also subscribe to our YouTube Channel for videos.
Thank you for dropping by!
Should you want to add/dispute something in this article, please leave a comment below. We would love to hear from you!